- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

Thought it was decent.

Honestly it needs a bit better/ realistic graphics, more guns, just a bit of improvement in all departments. However, I'm still looking forward to seeing Heli Invasion 3 as you (hopefully) have solved these issues.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Brain-strecher!

I finally completed all the levels (without walkthroughs!) and I really enjoyed it. Really test your mental strength! Looking forward to more levels :D

The Visitor The Visitor

Gross Much?

Ew. That was nasty. Yet still a good point and click adventure but you realize it's not long enough if you play through it twice. Oh and why is this weird thing just randomly killing everything?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Saweet!

Awesome fighting game, reminded me of SSB (which is good) and with numerous updates that look like they just keep coming, this looks like it will rock on for years to come!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Ah! A missle! Wait...

It's awesome because it's one of those games that are pick up and play but difficult to master and it has an original idea too! Can't wait for IT2!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Ah! My fingers! It's a good numb though :P

Amazing work! Flash gaming at its best with the simple controls, nice audio and overall an enjoyable game. Hopefully there will be SCGMDX3 in the future!