Alienween Alienween

Wow. Surprising.

Very original idea, nice graphical style, low file size, great! I only took a star off because I wished it were longer but other then that it was great.

Half Beard Half Beard

HeySpikeCanYouWriteMeAReview?!?

LOL, this movie was very quotable and funny too! Very nice maybe next time Rob will play the drums and totally blow but insists on letting Johny make a band with him or something. Just an idea! Take it or leave it.

Bobert-Rob responds:

It's weird you would mention Rob on drums, as back in the day, I attempted to become a drummer. For reals. I had this friend who was obsessed with starting a band (like most high school youths) and I ended up buying a complete drum set and we attempted to start one. We never got anywhere, but I was decent at it before I gave up on it. I still have the drum stool in my room, come to think of it. Good times. Would probably make a good episode, but I try not to use ideas made by others, it kind of ruins the inspiration for me personally if it's someone else's idea, y'know? Thanks for trying, though, and thanks for the review!

PSP Fish Commercial 2 PSP Fish Commercial 2

Wow, just wow.

That was sweet! You make me laugh more than any of the other commericals created by Sony. Very nice, maybe a DS commercial next time ;p

TANKMEN Z TANKMEN Z

Sweet

Very nice, fluid animation and interesting character style. I believe you should use those talents into creating your own original series instead of spoofs.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

That was...Interesting.

Cock joke, cock joke, cock joke! Too many cock jokes man! Tone it down and spoof some other parts of the series. Other than that, it was fine.

TANKMAN 3 TANKMAN 3

Not good, you just copied the screenshots, used bad lip-syncing and used the exact lines from the originals! It isn't a parody if you use lines from the original.

Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

You know you're cool when you spoof yourself

Very nice. Penis, penis, penis, balls, balls, balls. Nice!

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Intense!

It's got it all: Super powers, hyper speed, big bangs, 1 vs a whole lot of sticks, fluid animation, good use of the environment and sweet moves! Just wow. I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do in his job :D

SHOCK1 SHOCK1

Very Smooth Animation

I'm a big fan of the stick figure animations and Shock1 was excellent! Very good for a tribute :P Looking forward to future stick fights!

Wii Wars Wii Wars

Surprising

When I read that this was a live-action film I was having very low expectations due to the numerous webcam stuff that always gets blammed. I enjoyed it and hope to see more in the future. But what was with that random kid?